Austin Indian Community - AustinIndian.com
| | |
 


 

Great part-time opportunity for stay at home moms

(General)


 
Share With Your Friends

Note: Any discussions for female friendships should only be responded by females or else we will cancel your membership without any notice.
Start A New Discussion

View Other Discussions

Topic : Great part-time opportunity for stay at home moms

Asha N.
8/7/2018
City: Austin
Location:AUSTIN, TXWebsite:www.admissiongurus.comPhone:1-877-YES-ADMITTEDCategory:Job Listings (corporations)Expire Date:9/7/2018Ad Details:Great opportunity for stay at home moms seeking to develop their profile or work experience. Seeking a detailed oriented person who can help coordinate clients for a growing college admissions company in Austin Texas. You can work from home, but I would like a face to face meeting for a hour every weekend at a common location. Pay will be competitive based on background.Optional: If you can write and edit essays, good in English language, it will be great addition and you will be summarily compensated Duties are as follows:* Follow up with clients on their assigned tasks.* Schedule meeting with clients for monthly check-ins and manage calendar. * Prepare a dashboard that shows where each client stands with their progress.* Email, txt, and call clients and see if they need any assistance and support.* You will do 75% of the work online and over the phone. The remaining 25% we will meet. The position is located in Austin, and the person must be located in Austin Texas. please call at 1 877 YES ADMITTED. No need to send resume or anything, just call and we can go from there.The company is growing, and this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of it. Good luck

Post Response Add To Favorite

Total Replies: 0

Responses (Total Replies: 0)
 
 
View Other Discussions

Disclaimer: All the discussions are posted by individual members of AustinIndian.com. Any information including your email address, profile name or phone number might remain on the site forever even if you cancel your account so please post only that information which you want other users to see and cached by search engines.  AustinIndian.com is not responsible for the validity of the content. Please use your own discretion when meeting or conducting a transaction based on this discussion. We are not liable for any damages. 


Meet Local Singles


Laurie Munday

Sen Kir

Ronak Talati
Ronak Talati

Sunny Dupp

Saurabh Agrawal

Surekha Sharma
Surekha Sharma

Meghalee Das

Sameer Khan

Ghazali Khan
Ghazali Khan



 


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.