Austin Indian Community - AustinIndian.com
| | |
 


 

Stay at home moms, seeking Part-time admin help


Share With Your Friends
Add A Classified
Manage Classifieds
 
Job Listings (corporations)  AUSTIN  View Other Classifieds    Do you own a Home Based Business? If yes, advertise your business. Just add it as a classified.   

Stay at home moms, seeking Part-time admin help 
Name: admissiongurus
Location: AUSTIN, TX
Website: www.admissiongurus.com
Phone: Login to view phone number
Category: Job Listings (corporations)
Expire Date: 9/7/2018
Ad Details: Great opportunity for stay at home moms seeking to develop their profile or work experience.

Seeking a detailed oriented person who can help coordinate clients for a growing college admissions company in Austin Texas.

You can work from home, but I would like a face to face meeting for a hour every weekend at a common location.

Pay will be competitive based on background.

Optional: If you can write and edit essays, good in English language, it will be great addition and you will be summarily compensated

Duties are as follows:
* Follow up with clients on their assigned tasks.
* Schedule meeting with clients for monthly check-ins and manage calendar.
* Prepare a dashboard that shows where each client stands with their progress.
* Email, txt, and call clients and see if they need any assistance and support.
* You will do 75% of the work online and over the phone. The remaining 25% we will meet.

The position is located in Austin, and the person must be located in Austin Texas.

please call at 1 877 YES ADMITTED.

No need to send resume or anything, just call and we can go from there.

The company is growing, and this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of it.

Good luck







 
Add To Favorite

Beware of Scammers: Do not accept any personal check. It has come to our notice that some scammers will give personal check and then that check will bounce in few days. Do not list your email or phone number in the body of the classified.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible and liable for the validity of this classified. It is your responsibility to validate the claims made in this classified.  Please use your own discretion when meeting or conducting a transaction based on this classified.  There is a lot of scam on internet. Please beware of doing any transactions by personal check or cash or money transfer for buying or selling unless you have verified all the credentials of the user you are transacting with. We are not liable for any damages.


Note: You must be logged in to reply to this Ad.
Login Now



Login To Reply
Username/Email:
Password:
Forgot password?
Not a Member?
REGISTER
Sign in with Facebook


Meet Local Singles


shweta g

Swati Giri

Swapnil C
Swapnil C

umesh gurav

Parag V

Arn bg
Arn bg

Laurie Munday

Karan Arora

Shravan Annamalai
Shravan Annamalai

Local Indian Community Pages


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.